Refreshing gin cocktails, al fresco dining and a chilled retreat from the city heat. Guests are welcomed back to the Caorunn Summer Garden at Hotel Du Vin as it opens for the season.
Caorunn Summer Garden is open from 11am until 11pm every day until mid-September.
This beautifully handcrafted Scottish gin has taken over the Hotel Du Vin Courtyard, hidden away on Bristo Place, transforming it into a cool outdoor oasis – complete with a brand new menu of delicious Caorunn Gin cocktails designed for sipping in the warmer weather.
Guests can lounge in the relaxing courtyard space and enjoy drinks from Caorunn’s beautiful apple-strewn wooden bar, as well as a menu of sandwiches, grilled dishes and light bites from the Hotel du Vin kitchen.
Caorunn’s classic ‘G&T’ made with Fever Tree Tonic and slices of red apple, served over ice, will be in high demand, alongside five picture-perfect cocktails created by Hotel Du Vin’s head Bartender to suit every taste.
Expertly mixed using fresh summery flavours such as elderflower, apple, violet and citrus, each cocktail has been designed to complement Caorunn’s clean, crisp, aromatic notes and is served with an adornment of beautiful fruits and flowers.
- Blossom Tree – an exotic blend of Caorunn Gin, elderflower cordial, plum sake, lemon juice, Crème de Mure and soda water
- Apple & Ginger – a classic combination, mixing Caorunn Gin with the sweet spicy notes of ginger syrup and fresh apple juice
- Violet Lemonade – the sparkling refreshment of homemade lemonade, with Caorunn Gin and a dash of Crème de violette
- Frozen Apple Blush – an iced zesty option for a hot day! Caorunn Gin with pressed apple juice and lemon juice, delicately sweetened with gomme syrup
- Frozen Citrus Cup – another iced option, this time blending Caorunn Gin, Campari, fresh lemon, orange juice and gomme syrup
Scattered with Caorunn cushions and cosy fleece blankets for cooler evenings, the Caorunn Summer Garden will also serve up a programme of live acoustic music, entertainment and barbecue evenings over the summer months.
Entry is free, booking not required.
Caorunn Gin Summer Garden
Hotel Du Vin
11 Bristo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 1EZ
T +44 (0)131 285 1479
If you need marketing support for your hotel or tourism business please visit our partners tourismmarketing.agency